- We review the application in the order received and require 48 hours to verify the information provided. If for any reason we cannot confirm information, your application is subject to denial.
- Application fees are to be paid in cash or money order only. Each applicant must pay a non-refundable $30 application fee. This includes every person residing in the household over 18 years of age.
- We will not review incomplete applications and will accept the first qualified applicant.
- Each applicant must provide an individual application with references and fees. There are situations in which the application process may require additional deposit(s) and/or a co-signer.
- Before signing a rental agreement, we will require the deposit, rent and a move in fee in form of money order or cashier check.
(Pet fee if applicable).
All applicants must show identification which includes a photograph.
PRIOR RENTAL HISTORY:
- Applicant must provide information requested of their past landlords. If we can’t verify previous landlords, we may deny your application.
- Employment must be verified and/or verification of income.
- We may verify income through pay stubs, tax records and contact with your current employer.
- Your income must be 2 1/2 times the rental amount, excluding utilities.
CREDIT CHECK AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUD CHECK:
- A credit check will be done on each applicant over the age of 18.
- Negative reports may result in a denial or an additional deposits may be required.
- Any person(s) who engage in illegal substance abuse or has been convicted of the illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance may be denied tenancy.
- Prior evictions may result in denial.
Any questions or comments please call Shelly Rogers: 541-499-6211 or 541-520-1576